Hayward Area Events & Activities
The Hayward Lakes Area of Northern Wisconsin offers some of the finest sporting and recreational opportunities in the Midwest! Great local fishing for musky, walleye, large and small mouth bass!
Ashegon Lake Resort is a short drive from:
- 15 minutes from Famous Dave's BBQ on Round Lake
National Fishing Hall of Fame
- LCO Casino
- Fall color tours
- Lumberjack village
- Flea markets and antique shops
- Only minutes away from The Hideout, famous north woods retreat of Al Capone and the famous Chippewa Flowage.
- Many mountain bike trails.
- Numerous restaurants and supper clubs
- Visit the Hayward area and see the National Fishing Hall of Fame, Wilderness Walk, Historyland Logging Museum, and more...
- Recreational facilities include golf courses, tennis courts, bowling, horseback riding, and theaters.
- Community festivals- fishing contests, canoe races, lumberjack championships, and pow-wows.
- Miles of well-groomed snowmobile trails for winter sports enthusiasts.
Click Here to
View a List of Hayward Area Events